Friday, June 26, 2009

welcome!


I'm so glad you're here. It means that I finally created a blog! My wish is to share tidbits from my explorations whether it be yummy recipes, garden discoveries, my photography, travel finds or other strange and unusual things that tickle me and make me go, "wow!"

Why is your blog called 'the puffy marshmallow chronicles,' you ask? When I was a little girl my grandmother for some silly reason nicknamed me 'Puffy' (perhaps my cheeks!?). My brother's name is Marshall and my nickname for him was 'Marshmallow.'  I decided to combine the two words since for me they represent an openness and wonderment in the world. I think that perspective is incredibly important and I try to live my every day with those same sensibilities. 

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment